shutterstock_1104178787_684393937950.heic

What is Human Design?

I am a 5/1 Emotional Projector LAX of The Clarion 2  

What are you?  CLICK below to get your FREE Body Graph

Let’s Work Together

I am honored to help guide you to the NEXT LEVEL of YOUR AWAKENING.  Contact me today for your FREE 15-minute consultation.  

What Is Human Design?

 

The Human Design System is a combination of the ancient sciences and teachings of the I’Ching, Kabbalah, Western Astrology, The Chakra System, and Vedic philosophies.  These are ancient tools and wisdom have been used for thousands of years.  Human Design is a newer system that combines all of them.  Your Body Graph is a map of your unique DNA Genetic Blueprint, based on your date, time and location of birth.  It is your personal Users’ Manual.  It shows how you interact with people, how you think, how you respond, how you are programmed, what your super powers are and how to use them.  It’s all those personality traits and what you have been conditioned with, both consciously and unconsciously.  Human Design offers you the users’ manual on how to operate and live in alignment that is specific to you.  It is a valuable tool for human understanding for yourself, your partner, your kids, and with business relationships.  It shows us how we can live in a more balanced and fulfilling way that is unique to us.  

 

How Does Human Design Work?

Your Body Graph is calculated using the date, time, and location of your birth.  Your Design is based on the location of the Sun, Moon, North and South Nodes, and all of the Planets at your time of birth.  It shows the conscious and unconscious sides of yourself.  The fundamental aspect of Human Design is based on what is scientifically known as the Neutrino.  Over 100 trillion Neutrinos pass through your body and throughout the planet every second.  Approximately 70% of Neutrinos come from our Sun and the other 30% come from planets and stars.  Neutrinos carry a small amount of mass, leaving a stream of information.  The moment you are born you are imprinted by the information from the Neutrino Stream. This is the conscious side of yourself.  88 days prior to your birth is the unscious side of yourself.  This makes up your Human Design Blueprint, called the Body Graph.  

 

Why Human Design?

Human Design is a tool to understanding yourself.  Understanding the basics can help you with all of your relationships too – partners, parenting, and in business.  It gives you a deeper understanding of who you are, who the people in your life are, and how your energies work together.  It is a dynamic tool for self discovery.

 

Where did The Human Design System come from?

Ra Uru Hu (1948-2011) is the Human Design System’s founder and messenger.  In January 1987, he had an unusual mystical experience followed by an encounter with a “voice”.  This encounter lasted for eight days and nights during which he was downloaded a transmission of information—what is known today as The Human Design System.  It is a combination of the ancient sciences and teachings of the I’Ching, Kabbalah, Western Astrology, The Chakra System, and Vedic philosophies.  In 1989, Ra wrote the book The Rave I’Ching, which is the foundation upon which Human Design rests upon.  It is the key to unlocking the code of our genetics.  Ra dedicated the next 25 years of his life to the development and teaching of the System around the world.

 

How can Human Design help me?

 

There are many, many layers to Human Design.  You will most likely be totally overwhelmed just looking at your body graph.  To keep it simple and helpful, your Profile, Strategy, and Authority are the most important to understand and live by.  It would take you to the NEXT LEVEL instantly!  The rest is just an added bonus if you wanted to dive deeper into understanding the many layers of yourself.  Knowing how you are designed is the most helpful tool to live in alignment, and to feel balanced and fulfilled.